Abstract Writing Rules
1- Your abstract should be at least 200 and at most 300 words
2- Between 3-5 keywords should be added to your abstracts
3- Abstracts should be written in Times New Roman with 12 font size, 1.25 line spacing
4- Space between paragraphs should be 6 pt before and after
5- Title, Author's name, surname, institution and email addresses should be written under the title
6- Author's name, surname, institution, mail and orcid information should be written in 10 pt
7- English abstract is REQUIRED
Note: You can report your abstracts by editing them on the sample template.
CLICK HERE for Sample Summary
You must send your abstract to the document firstname.lastname@example.org by January 5th, 2024 at the latest.
Full Text Writing Rules
- Times New Roman
- 12 points
- 1.25 line spacing
- Space between paragraphs should be 6 pt before and after
- All letters in main titles are capital
- Tables should be 10 point, centered and single line spacing.
- Table titles should be written in 12 pt
- In subtitles, its text initial letter is capitalized
- You can use the APA style citation format
- All other technical operations (indentation, etc.) will be done by our editors.
- Your Full Texts must be at least 5 pages
- SUMMARY - INTRODUCTION - DEVELOPMENT (YOUR MAIN STUDY THEME) - CONCLUSION and REFERENCES sections should be shown separately in your full texts
Note: You can report your full texts by editing them on the sample template